Enneagram Test

by - 1:58 AM


So one fine morning, I dengar Keret's live and dia mention pasal Enneagram Test untuk kenal personality masing2. So I did the test and rasa kelakar sebab... I am a peacemaker and challenger at the same time! Macam dua personality yang contradict with each other la.

Actually results tu tunjuk aku lebih dominant as type 9 tapi type 8 pun tak kalah juga ye sebab markah antara dua2 component ni beza dia beberapa points saja. Type ketiga yang tertinggi adalah Type 7. Kiranya aku 9wing8 atau 9w8 person with 7 as subtypes.


Link untuk baca explanation Type 8: Sini

Link untuk baca exlanation Type 9: Sini


So lepas baca explanation kat atas, aku rasa macam yer dua2 side ni, dua dua character ni adalah character yang aku ada and boleh kira sama rata dominant dia. So aku pun tengok lah youtube punya explanation pasal this 9w8 punya character.

Kat video pertama tu, youtuber tu exlain dia 9w8 and character dia macam dia jenis steady go with the flow until dia explode. Pastu its a big explode pastu then I'm good again. Weh tu macam aku dohhh

Hahaha aku memang kalau tak tahan geram sangat aku explode terus pastu tak rasa marah dah. Macam marah situ habis situ. So betul lah tu character aku?

Pastu aku baca lagi comment dekat youtube videos kedua ada juga comments yang I find it interesting macam:

"I'm a 9 who identifies most with the 8 wing. I find that when I step in like you mentioned, with anger or to referee or whatever, the reason I soon step back "out of the game," looking for the peace again, is because I feel really bad that I was part of conflict or possibly caused the conflict. And I don't know what to do with those feelings."

Hmmm betul la tuu. Aku pun rasa macam apa yang commentor ni rasa.

"As a 9w8, I can confirm that I do have one or two people blacklisted. If I see someone who is abusing their power, even just making fun in a mean-spirited way, and making people feel small, I slap an imaginary "not to be trusted" sign on their forehead. And I don't want to be in the vicinity. Yuck."

Weh komen ni mengingatkan ku pada incident E dan F and why E and me dah tak bertegur sapa dah leas ituu (Hi idetta yang baca niii). If you know, you know.

Dalam another youtube videos, I find this comment which describe 90% of me jugak hahaha

"Good video! I'm pretty certain I'm a 9w8- but us 9's are so nebulous I can't 100% say for sure lol. I prefer peace to conflict but I won't tolerate the abuse of children or vulnerable people (8 protectiveness) and if you push me too far or attack my loved ones I can become very assertive and strong willed. I have faced down my bosses at work before, and won. I do have a temper and I don't repress it like the 1 wing does.

Peace and diplomacy are ALWAYS preferable though. Always. I'm a good mediator and I like bridging the gap between conflicted people. I find solace in nature. Walking/hiking or just swinging in a hammock, looking at the vast starry sky or the magic of the sunset is what brings me joy. The ocean too. I also love to learn and gain knowledge (at one point I thought I might be a 5w4) but the problem is I can happily sit and research mythology, fantasy novels, other cultures, psychology, Enneagram etc all day and not actually DO anything. Typical 9 procrastination.

On the other hand I think it saves us from the rat-race. I look at all the workaholics of the world and wonder what it's all worth in the end. Other types never stop to appreciate what they have or what's around them- always seeking more "stuff" and more external validation. I don't need that. I do struggle with taking initiate and self-starting though, but if an external deadline is set for me I will work to it with incredible determination and get it done- which is probably the 8 wing.

I've got a dry/sarcastic sense of humour which could be the 8 wing or maybe a bit of the 1 wing coming through idk. I do think the 8 adds passion though, some fire behind the eyes, which I love when it flares up, but my natural state is the neutral calmness of the 9. Anyway thanks for the video. I'm interested to see if you or any other 9's related to this."

Its interesting to read someone else's personality and find many similarities in your own personalities. Rasa macam commentor atas ni tengah describe diri aku yang sebenar.

You May Also Like

0 Comments